[Gllug] [OT] NHS abusing security of our medical records

Donald Williams don at rose963.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 11:40:33 UTC 2006

I think an issue persistently raised by the "Guardian" is worth the
consideration/support of you guys - see, if you will:

http://society.guardian.co.uk/health

I have already responded to it by writing to the minister (now don't
laugh!) and attach the OpenOffice file of that which you might use after
suitable amendment (like names, addresses, etc!)

I hope you might put your mighty brains to this - or summink ...

Cheers, Don (brumby72)

--
Thamesmead is having problems - check it out at
http://sprinkledis9.wordpress.com/