[Gllug] [JOB] - Perl developer in Linux environment

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 22:56:03 UTC 2006

My girlfriend's company is looking for a Perl developer (and seemingly
having trouble finding one), so I'm posting this on her behalf. It's a
small programming team in a Linux environment, and at least some of them
use Linux desktops as well, so maybe it'll appeal to GLLUG folk. Anyway,
the full ad is at http://jobs.perl.org/job/4786 for people to have a
look at.

Don't email me if you're interested - I'm acting purely as an
intermediary on this one. If you do respond to it though, please mention
that you found it through GLLUG.

Mike
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk