[Gllug] ssh client on a mobile : recomendations

Julian Somers lists at bigpip.com
Tue Nov 7 18:38:43 UTC 2006

On 19:09 Wed 11 Oct     , Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Julian Somers wrote:
> >
> >Now I have looked at a few things, I have decided I also really really
> >need something with wifi, that will run a SIP client, etc, etc...
> >

> Nokia E61 / E62

I was just about to fork out for the Nokia. Maybe I won't just yet:

	One of the world's largest computer and consumer electronics
	manufacturers will ship a completely open, Linux-based,
	GPS-equipped, quad-band GSM/GPRS phone direct, worldwide, for
	$350 or less, in Q1, 2007. First International Computing's
	(FIC's) "Neo1973" or FIC-GTA001, is the first phone based on the
	open-source "OpenMoKo" platform.

http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS2986976174.html

Julian

> --