[Gllug] VACANCY: System Administrator, Old Street, London, Min Salary £30k

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 20:45:11 UTC 2006

Alex Crow writes:

>I'm feeling rapidly less like coming to a GLLUG meeting at this rate
>(but then, I'm probably not welcome anyway).

No, you're more than welcome. It does help, however, if you conform
to standard conventions when posting to the list. Ultimately, so long
as you get your message across, that's all that matters. However, the
little things like top posting and not trimming quotes do annoy the
list regulars, and you're less likely to get a helpful response.

Don't be put off from coming to the meetings and participating in the
online discussions, though.

Tet