[Gllug] Re: VACANCY: System Administrator, Old Street, London, Min Salary £30k

peter at cannon-linux.co.uk peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 15:46:52 UTC 2006

Quoting Craig Millar <gllug at craigmillar.org>:

> On 15/11/06 14:17 +0000, Chris Stromblad wrote:
>> What's up with the attitude here? I've been reading these lists for not
>> long and I've seen more complaining, crying than on any other list. God.
>
> That's probably because you've not been subscribed to the opensuse lists
> since Novell climbed into bed with Microsoft. It's been getting a bit
> heated. My favourite exchange thus far:

Ha, the flames on this list are playground stuff compared to other
lists. In fact its the season of 'Ill will to all' so far Fedora,
SuSE, Ubuntu and some user groups (Lug's) are warming the cockles of
victims hearts.

Anyway cutting to the chase can I do it for 30K? I've got no
qualification but experiance and loads of enthusiasim. :)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk