[Gllug] Re: VACANCY: System Administrator, Old Street, London, Min Salary £30k

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 15:52:43 UTC 2006

Peter,

Please apply through careers at integrafin.co.uk - but cc: me too.

Paper qualifications are *not* a requirement. I don't have any IT
certification myself.

Cheers

Alex

--

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 1200