An advanced Linux Mag - was Re: [Gllug] Algorithm question for your Friday morning

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Sat Nov 18 08:01:04 UTC 2006

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006, Ben Fitzgerald wrote:

> Let's hope so as it's the best linux magazine I'm aware of (others being
> mostly newbie stuff the last time I checked - which was some time ago).

A few years ago I floated the idea of a Linux magazine aimed nearer to the
LJ readership than the LF/LU&D lot. There was a little interest however as
never went anywhere.

Do you think there would be demand for a Free Software mag like that and,
more importantly, people willing and able to write good articles for it
and produce it?

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98