[Gllug] Algorithm question for your Friday morning

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Fri Nov 17 15:42:18 UTC 2006

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 10:23:20AM -0000, Adrian wrote:
> Inspired by an article in the latest edition of Linux Journal (NB you
> really should subscribe - exchange rate makes it about 50% cheaper than
> buying in on the news stand) on top (1)

Currently, I really regret my subscription.  The new editor is a
loudmouthed idiot who has reduced the magazine to the level of a ranty
personal blog (and one with pathetically trivial fixations).  The
quality of the technical articles has also really suffered.

--
Bruce

A problem shared brings the consolation that someone else is now
feeling as miserable as you.