[Gllug] Algorithm question for your Friday morning

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Fri Nov 17 10:38:32 UTC 2006

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 10:23:20AM -0000, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> Inspired by an article in the latest edition of Linux Journal (NB you
> really should subscribe - exchange rate makes it about 50% cheaper than
> buying in on the news stand) on top (1)

It's also one of the most advert laden magazines I've ever read - nearly
every two page spread has an advert on it. The size is awkward, the new
layout is horrible and I think the new editor needs some (more?)
medication?

I've read LJ for the last seven years but I've not picked a copy up in the
last couple of months due to the insane drop in standards.

But that's all IMHO :)

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand