[Gllug] VACANCY: System Administrator, Old Street, London

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 15:53:16 UTC 2006

Please find below details of a current vacancy at our offices in Old
Street, EC2A. Please reply to careers at integrafin.co.uk if you are
interested.

***

The Company

Transact is a wrap service developed and implemented by Integrated
Financial Arrangements.  It allows Financial Advisers to view online
consolidated investment portfolios for all of their clients.  Transact
also removes the hassle and paper war associated with buying investment
products by taking over the associated administration and gives the
advisers the freedom to concentrate on giving their clients the best
advice possible.

We have grown very rapidly, particularly recently. Our success has been
due to the service that we provide and the culture that we encourage.

We aim to offer the best customer service in the industry.  And we are
proud of our culture because it encourages clear thinking, imagination,
communication and maturity.  We actively discourage office politics and
bureaucracy.

We are always looking for open-minded, intelligent people to join us and
help maintain our reputation for outstanding service.

So, if you like to talk openly about improving things and understand
that delivering the best service to our clients is important, then you
sound like our type of person.

We are now looking for a System Administrator to join the IT team.

The Role

This role will be to support our Network Manager in maintaining the
operations of the company’s server systems, networking infrastructure,
and communications.

You will be involved in the:
- Installation and maintenance of Linux and Windows server systems;
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the networking
infrastructure;
- Specification and order of equipment, software and services;
- Managing of user accounts and access levels;
- Monitoring of performance and usage of systems;
- Provision of training to 1st line support staff.

Experience and Qualifications

You will have experience of working in a support role within a mixed
Windows/Linux/UNIX environment. Experience of ethernet networks, TCP/IP
and routing, SMTP and IMAP servers, backup procedures, file servers,
access control and firewalls is also essential. You should also have
worked with Bash shell, TCP/IP and routing, structured cabling, Windows
NT4/2000 Server, and Windows XP Professional. You should be educated to
A-Level or equivalent and any computing qualifications would be to your
advantage.

Personality

You will be conscientious, pro-active and a team player.  A cheerful
disposition and the ability to make us laugh would be a bonus.

Benefits

We want you to contribute to the overall aims of the company. In return,
we will provide you with an interesting career and share with you the
fruits of our labours.

We offer a competitive salary, pension contribution as well as an annual
discretionary bonus and encourage and support further study.
Furthermore we offer an out of the ordinary working life and an
opportunity to join a revolution in Financial Services.

To Apply

If you think that you fit this job profile and are keen to join a happy
and fast growing company, then please email your curriculum vitae and a
covering letter including your salary expectations, to
careers at integrafin.co.uk.

Only candidates who have the necessary permission to live and work in
the UK should apply.

You can visit our website at www.Transact-Online.co.uk
--

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 1200