[Gllug] SDSL or Cable with top up for static IP and bandwith

MJ mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 13:46:29 UTC 2006

I wonder if you would help me choose Internet connection.
I have been told that Cable is more robust, does not YO-YO
like my BT A&A line on accasions. Need it as a part of my
university project, that will live after my graduation.
If I live in Acton should I go with our Jason's UKFSN, or NTL or . . .

It is kind of hosting environment type project
post off list if you wish
Thank you very much

      Dr Martin L. King: "I JUST WANNA DO GOD'S WILL!"
       "The label on the PC said suitable for Windows
          9x, 2000 or better. So, I loaded Linux !"
                   - et cetera ad nauseam

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk