An advanced Linux Mag - was Re: [Gllug] Algorithm question foryour Friday morning

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 13:26:42 UTC 2006

I don't think we need reinvent the wheel. Linux Magzine is not bad
really quite advanced in many of its articles. I only stopped
subscribing due to number of article on security I was not intrested
in. They are always looking the authors so maybe support is better
than starting yet another mag.

We have 3 linux magazines do we need any more? And all 3 are put for
different markets.

We have bigger battles to fight than to create yet another mag.

Peter.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk