[Gllug] Basic Linux training courses. Any suggestions?

Mori Sugimoto foss at diasporan.net
Fri Oct 20 00:50:45 UTC 2006

Ryan,

Thank you for your reply and explanation. But I should have mentioned in the
initial email that I did unpack them. I see a list of ODFs, but when I try
to open one of them with ooo Impress, it fails to open and instead Writer
opens up with a blank sheet. What am I doing wrong? Is ooo 1.1 obsolete?

Mori