[Gllug] Fedora 6 out at 14:00

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Oct 24 23:50:37 UTC 2006

On 24 Oct 2006, Peter Cannon outgrape:
> I love these 'New Release' days Oh the joy of such posts as "New release broke
> my database" or "Can't mount my CDROM that's stationed in Alaska" new
> releases bring so much joy and activity to the community. :)

I just gave myself a new release day by upgrading XEmacs to an unstable
alpha release.

I already have a list of a dozen bugs to fix. (And to think that I
planned to do some actual *work* with it later this week. More fool me.)

--
`When we are born we have plenty of Hydrogen but as we age our
 Hydrogen pool becomes depleted.'