[Gllug] Is there any demand for rsync based offsite backup?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Tue Oct 31 18:40:03 UTC 2006

I'm giving thought to launching an offsite backup service using rsync from
the client end to a pair of servers at different datacentres.

I already have this service available for Windows users however I'd like
to make it generally available.

Is this something people might be interested in and, if so, would you be
willing to pay a couple of quid a month for a few hundred MB of storage?

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98