[Gllug] Connectivity problems

Kristian Davies kristian.davies at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 07:55:48 UTC 2006

> So, business as usual at the only ISP in the UK that has to run customer
> info regarding faults in their service past the lawyers in case it
> affects the stock price?
>
> I left Demon earlier this year, after a two-and-a-half-year period using
> them only to collect email. I never regretted it.

About three years ago at my previous company i decided to cancel our
2Mb adsl with demon.  We were being invoiced something like 150pm even
though their service was being advertised at 75pm (reduced only if you
noticed and phoned them up).  As it goes, our building had just had
fiber put throughout, so the choice was easy.

-Kristian
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk