[Gllug] Advocacy Walk (Was: Meeting this Saturday)

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Mon Sep 11 12:53:45 UTC 2006

Simon Morris wrote:
> (4) The time for saying this is a bad idea was when I asked for
> suggestions a month ago!! Now isn't such a good time :-)

I don't recall this email, but my suggestion would have been to get
someone like xinit's help to get 5000 miniature stuffed penguins made
with a variety of linux and generic open source logos on the front and
then pay some very eye-friendly young ladies to hand them out in
Trafalgar Square, orbiting a stall with various OSS paraphenlia staffed
by some our more handsome members,  Dean Wilson springs to mind.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk