[Gllug] [ANNOUCE] Meeting this Saturday

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 12:47:58 UTC 2006

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:41:12 +0100 "Martin A. Brooks"
<martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:

> Simon Morris wrote:
> > It's the term you use when you can't think of how to describe
> > pestering unsuspecting members of the public :-)
> >

> "harassment".
>
> I'm not so sure this is a great idea.   Those that are not tourists,
> and actually speak English, and actually are English, are unlikely to
> even know, or care, what open source is.

I think it's a great idea. Okay, it'll only appeal to a small number of
people out and about, but it could raise a bit of interest, get people
talking about it.

If anyone definitely doesn't want to be bothered, move quickly on to
the next person. You don't have to harass people, just speak to then in
a friendly fashion.

I'm sorry that I'm going to have to miss it,

--
 All the best,
 John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk