[Gllug] OT: Mac code can't be given on an LOU network?

Martin Carl Hunt martin at idnet.net
Thu Sep 21 08:30:50 UTC 2006

Tiscali do give out LLU mac codes VERY reluctantly {may need to demand
to speak to a manager} and some ISP's can process orders with them
[although it is a manual process which is why some ISP's will not accept
them].

The ISP I work for has migrated over quite a lot of Tiscali customers
recently without issues.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk