[Gllug] [ANNOUCE] Meeting this Saturday

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Mon Sep 11 13:11:53 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 14:05 +0100, Frank Scott wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 01:27:38PM +0100, Simon Morris wrote:
> >
> > The outline for the day is:
> >
> > 1200: Meet in Regents Park [http://tinyurl.com/meck3]
>
> Exactly where in Regents Park?

C'mon Frank. It's only a small park, not like Hyde Park.. :-)

I was a big vague on that last announcement (sorry) but on the main
website it tells you..

http://tinyurl.com/l96x7

"We will be meeting in the south-eastern corner of Regents Park where
the Outer Circle meets Park Square East."

It might well be a good idea for one of the walk organisers to post
their mobile number somewhere....

I actually won't be at the meeting until a bit later unfortunately but
there is a gang of 3 or 4 people organising the walking stage

Thanks

~sm