[Gllug] Defective by Design demonstration in London - This Saturday

Simon Morris sm at beerandspeech.org
Mon Sep 25 15:59:50 UTC 2006

Hello,

Please read this message from Gareth Bowker, FSFE.

---
Dear all,

I wanted to let you know that this Saturday, 30th of September,
Defective By Design, an anti-DRM campaign, is hitting the UK's
shores.

There is going to be a protest outside the Apple Store in Regent
Street, London, from 2pm until 5pm, to warn shoppers about the
dangers of DRM.

It'd be great to get as many people as possible there. If you'd
like to join us, you're welcome to just turn up, but it'd be
useful to get an idea of numbers, so please drop me an email if you
can make it. Also, please let me know if you'd like a HazMat suit -
we've got an ample supply en route from the States at the moment,
but they'll be made available on a first-come, first-served
basis...

Please dont hesitate to drop me an email with any questions, or see
http://defectivebydesign.org/en/actions/oct3/apple_store_regent_street_london
for more details.

Regards,

Gareth
tgb at fsfe.org
----

I'm going to be there on Saturday - it would be great to have people
from GLLUG there in attendance to show support as well.

--
~sm
Jabber: sm at jabber.fsfe.org
www: http://beerandspeech.org