[Gllug] OT: Mac code can't be given on an LOU network?

J. Dudley Swale jackds at clara.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 16:34:35 UTC 2006

On Thursday 21 September 2006 16:16, John Winters wrote:
> Julian Somers wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > Is ntl any better? Or am I just buying into another long term
> > relationship that's a pain to get out of?
>
> I never thought I'd see the words "NTL" and "better" in the same
> sentence.  NTL's customer service is quite unbelievably bad.  You may
> think BT and Tiscali are a pain, but you'll run whimpering back to them
> once you've experienced NTL.
> [snip]
> Don't even *dream* of signing up with NTL.

I am surprised to hear that NTL are that bad. I moved from BT to Telewest
cable a year ago and compared with BT the service is really good. Having
started by telling me that they do not support Linux their help desk has in
fact dealt with the two minor problems which I have had very quickly and
efficiently.

Jack

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk