[Gllug] OT: Mac code can't be given on an LOU network?

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 11:23:27 UTC 2006

John Winters wrote:
> Don't even *dream* of signing up with NTL.

I've been a customer of NTL's for many years and, yes, their customer
service is useless.

However, I live in their cable area which has the advantage that I don't
need a phone line to get broadband and their broadband connection
terminates with a standard RJ45 connection.  Oh, and it's not capped.

They're so useless that they STILL cannot offer caller display with
their telephone service in my area, so I've ditched that and just use
VoIP instead.

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk