[Gllug] Experiences of VoIP

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Sat Sep 23 12:11:06 UTC 2006

I've just started using Enta's VoIP platform as it is free for me (as in
no subscription charges) and the call tariff is better than offered
elsewhere I've looked.

On the whole I am happy.

I'm using a Zoom ATA which seems to work nicely although I've not managed
to get the traditional phone input working on it yet.

What have been the experiences of others using VoIP?

I should declare an interest here as I'm going to launch a VoIP service
shortly (it will be gradwell's rebranded).

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk