[Gllug] Anti-DRM event in Central London tomorrow!

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Sat Sep 30 07:25:35 UTC 2006

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006, Christopher Hunter wrote:

> I'm not sure that this picket of the Apple shop is going to even get noticed,
> and they are probably protesting in the wrong place  - they should be
> picketing Time Warner, BMG and Sony.

Who don't have premises in promiment public places. The point of a picket
must surely be to get the protest seen so choosing a target like Apple -
who do themselves implement DRM - is a far better idea.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk