[Gllug] BBC + Web 2.0 + Microsoft = uh oh ...

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 12:14:17 UTC 2006

On Fri 29 Sep, Simon Morris wrote:

> Could someone draft an open letter to them... I'm going to mail them
> personally with my FSFE hat on.

   As far as I know, the BBC still advertises all available contracts in the
official list at

http://www.ogc.gov.uk

 Anyone can submit a tender for a contract, (although it could be configured
in a way that benefits a preferred supplier). It is up to suppliers to
monitor the list and submit tenders. Perhaps someone could be persuaded to
monitor the list daily and report anything interesting.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk