[Gllug] Photo printing has gone all green

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sun Sep 24 14:27:57 UTC 2006

I've been using an Epson Stylus Photo R300 for some time to print photos
and getting very good results.  I haven't done any photos for perhaps 6
months (although the printer has been used and the ink nozzles aren't
blocked - I've checked).

I just went to print off a photo which I've printed before and there
seemed to be new options in the Gimp printing dialogue.  I tried to
print as before but everything comes out with a green tinge, like a
cheap picture postcard.  The previous print of the same photograph (done
on the same printer) manages to give really faithful colour
re-production, but this one to my eye is just dreadful.

Anyone any idea what might have made everything go green?

TIA,
John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk