[Gllug] Overpowered 1U server

Alex Smith asmith at asmhosting.com
Sun Apr 15 23:06:57 UTC 2007

Mike Brodbelt wrote:
> They're hosting in
>   iP House, which is newer than most of the other docklands data centres
> and has more power infrastructure. They're quoting 0.5amps for 1U, which
> still isn't much, but you might be able to negotiate. Anyway, good luck....

Watch out with iPHouse/Thus/Legend, if you ever want access to your kit
there even emergency access can take upto 4 hours :/ also, what they
sell power wise and what they can provide are a little diffrent from
what I have seen working in there (It's getting quite a bit warmer).

Regards,

Alex

P.S. I wouldn't call iPhouse's 24/7 staff "Intelligent Hands" hehe
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk