[Gllug] Amazing

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:17:11 UTC 2007

On 06/12/2007, David <david at aliada.plus.com> wrote:

>  mail at mikejw.co.uk wrote:
>
> On 12/6/2007, "Anthony Newman" <anthony.newman at ossified.net> <anthony.newman at ossified.net> wrote:
>
>    mail at mikejw.co.uk wrote:
>
>  This makes my blood boil :(
>
>        Could you "crush a grape"?
>
>  I could crush a FUD man.  Sorry, PR man.
>
>    --
>

> Err, excuse me but the article does mention Linux.
>
> David Reed
>
> --

Does not make a lot of difference, Microsoft will never be able to do it on
the terms that are needed for the $100 (or less) laptop.

If NT can be made to work on limited hardware just why does it not do that
already? If they can make the necessary changes to NT then let them,

If you read they are trying to push up the specs which can only mean that
the Linux version will still be cheaper.

Anyway it will never be Free as in Speech. Which is actually more important.

Peter Childs