[Gllug] (article) Bogus bobbies raid Kings Cross data centre

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Dec 19 23:11:22 UTC 2007

On 18 Dec 2007, Jason Clifford uttered the following:
> Same as what stops them from renting a flat or office in a sensitive
> area and detonating vast amounts of explosives there - absolutely
> nothing.

Or, say, renting space under the Houses of Parliament and putting a lot
of dynamite in there primed to go off at a specific time...

... hang on, hasn't someone tried this before?

(Four centuries and we *still* haven't figured out how to stop it. I
suppose the technique used then of penetrating the conspiracy and
knocking it down as if in the nick of time with massive publicity is
still used. A shame we couldn't have more Bonfire Nights for every
major successful or foiled attack though.)

--
`The rest is a tale of post and counter-post.' --- Ian Rawlings
                                                   describes USENET
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk