[Gllug] DVD vs Blueray/HDDVD

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 11:19:14 UTC 2007

This is totally off subject I know, but anyway ....

My brother just bought the latest Harry Potter film on DVD.
The DVD contains a big advert at the satrt extolling the virtues of BlueRay/
HDVD.

As for the film itself - the quality is CRAP  - very grainy.

I wonder whether they have deliberately done this to make the HD versions
that much more attractive ?

Tim

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk