[Gllug] Linux on Desktop

Jasper Steenkamp jsteenkamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:39:20 UTC 2007

On 2/1/07, Martin A. Brooks <martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:
> Juergen Schinker wrote:
> > i switched my desktop to linux without asking in advance
> >

> That was dumb.
>
> > and now my boss was pissed
> >

> Quite rightly so.
>
> > so i'm awaiting your ideas ...
> >

> Reinstall Windows. Make up the time you've wasted your company.
>
> > P.S. i work as a sysadmin (don't ask)
> >

> Excuse me while I boggle.
> --

Off topic
The question was "what can i do better with linux (on the Desktop)in
my working life/day"
NOT
"What is your opinion of something that has nothing to do with you"
Useless posts should go to blogs.

On topic
http://www.remarc.co.uk/remarcnews/May05/linuxmigration.aspx

--

Q:	How many journalists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A:	Three.  One to report it as an inspired government program to bring
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk