[Gllug] Linux on Desktop

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Sat Feb 3 11:25:58 UTC 2007

Hi

John Winters wrote:
>                       OK to re-boot your computer?
>
>                               ---------
>                               |  Yes  |
>                               ---------

I don't recall ever having seen those from a Microsoft app, but I have
seen them from third party things. (IMO the worst thing about Windows is
actually the third party software for it)

Having said that, my usage of Windows seems to decline with time; Other
than using it as a shell to run Steam I basically haven't used windows
for years, so my knowledge of it is pretty poor now.

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj at tenshu.net