[Gllug] Nagios permissions problem

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Sun Feb 18 10:30:12 UTC 2007

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 04:36:58AM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 04:41:35PM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> > The message below appears for every host that I've set up.
> >
> > I'm logged in as nagiosadmin, and every entry in /etc/nagios/cgi.cfg
> > is set to allow nagiosadmin to do everything.
>
> Hmm, should work then.  Just to remove doubt, what is the output of:
>
> # grep authorized_for /etc/nagios/cgi.cfg

# grep authorized_for /etc/nagios/cgi.cfg
authorized_for_system_information=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_configuration_information=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_system_commands=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_services=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_hosts=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_service_commands=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_host_commands=nagiosadmin

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat UK Limited