[Gllug] Vista

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Mon Feb 5 14:26:21 UTC 2007

"Peter Childs" <peterachilds at gmail.com> writes:

> What I can't quite understand is the Microsoft claim of Vista being faster.
>
> I would like to see some evidence for this claim.

Find one machine running XP where the (office) user has had
Administrative rights and IE for the past 6 years.

Buy a brand new machine with a blank hard drive and install Vista (and
only Vista) on it.

You will see quite clearly that Vista is faster.

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child", for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely