[Gllug] Job Advert

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu Feb 8 09:59:20 UTC 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, t.clarke wrote:

> where do you get those tax free allowance figures from ?
>
> I'd love a 13,000 a year tax-free allowance  :-)

The total tax free allowances for a person aged 65-74 is 13345 on the
standard allowance basis and 5035 for a person aged below 65.

That's based upon various age based allowances and credits. The important
thing is that they are specifically age based which seems to be clear
discrimination on the basis of age alone.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98