[Gllug] the IT crowd

Gustav Maskowitz gus.maskowitz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:24:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm new to the list and have been reading for a short while. You are a
very cool bunch of geeks by the sound of things.

My question, if I may, relates to 'The IT Crowd':
Was Roy Irish or Welsh? The actor has an Irish name. See
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_it_crowd)  - so one would assume his
accent entered the role and it was not defined as a character trait by
the writers -- but I remember hearing a non-standard accent which at the
time I thought was welsh. I just want to be sure, and then update
Wikipedia with this ultra-valuable information.

Your help on the matter will help me sleep tonight :)

Keep well,
ciao

-gus
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk