[Gllug] Linux on Desktop

Anthony Newman anthony.newman at ossified.net
Thu Feb 1 16:01:55 UTC 2007

Jasper Steenkamp wrote:
> This is how you encourage linux newcomers?
> What are you doing on a linux user group?
> You know its not really about who can be the bigger b!tch.

A brief consideration of what has gone before, on a number of occasions,
will reveal that this is little to do with encouragement to use Linux,
nor is it related to helping someone who has exhausted their own
inquisitiveness while trying to scratch one of their itches by using
open-source software. I am well aware of what it's all about ;)

> Im going to get my wife to subscribe.

Does she already use Linux or will it have been another successful
recruitment effort? ;)

Ant

--
Pointless signature