[Gllug] OSS Spam filtering, virus scanning email solutions

Matthew Thompson matt.thompson at actuality.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 12:26:29 UTC 2007

John G Walker wrote:
> I don't see this approach working for your journalists. The problem is
> one of your own making. If you let other people decide what you can or
> can't receive then IMHO you're asking for trouble (which you seem to
> have got).

For crying out loud - I should have known better than to ask here - I'm
not asking for a critique of our curent method of operation. I know that
it's causing an issue for a small number of users.

I asked if people could guide me to some alternative solutions for a
specific task - not a general slagging off of how I currently have
things setup.

How can I create a small email system which I can easily keep secure but
at the same time use to bypass the current antis-apm and anti-virus
solution we're using.

But thanks for the suggestions guys - I've just unsubscribed.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk