[Gllug]

Thomi Richards thomir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 19:16:22 UTC 2007

Well,

I hadn't thought about this too much, but I was hoping I could set it
up so the capture cards and recording was done on another headless
server, and the mini-itx box acted as a front-end. This has the nice
advantage of allowing me to add multiple front-ends if I have the
need, time & money.

Any comments?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk