[Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?

James Roberts jr at stabilys.com
Thu Jan 18 01:52:45 UTC 2007

Nix wrote:

> I'm waiting for them to tell me `the eating of human flesh within the
> station concourse can be dangerous and is illegal'.

I'm probably going to regret this question but I just gotta ask: I can
see why eating 'long pig' is illegal (depending I suppose on the
jurisdiction) and indeed arguably immoral (and I'm a veggie) - but why
should it be dangerous? As long as you avoid the brain and CNS (BSE) and
cook it thoroughly (tapeworm etc)? Unless you mean legally dangerous? Of
course it may well not be fit for human consumption, as has been
reported of breast milk in some places :)

:?

Totroll Isgood

aka

Jam Jar