[Gllug] Reply received in Japanese

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 11:50:27 UTC 2007

Hello,
   I receive very few junk emails per day, and each is returned to the ISP
reference found from a WHOIS lookup. I have received a stream of emails,
about 1 or 2 per day, from various IP addresses in Japan, each with a few
lines of probably Japanese characters and a single reference to a website
(each web address appears different). The stream has recently switched from
one ISP to another, and the only address listed is support at the_ISP. I have
received what appears to be a reply to an abuse report, in Japanese, with
references to some official ISP addresses. Is there an auto-translator on
the internet, or someone on the list who understands Japanese?

--
Chris Bell