[Gllug] TFT Monitors

Dick Turpin peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 09:06:29 UTC 2007

Nix wrote:
> On 9 Jan 2007, Dick Turpin told this:
>
> It's a personal opinion that's, um, factually wrong.
No its not factually wrong because the thing works.
However you are correct in that its just not good practice regarding
support if people want to be hard nosed about it. I don't subscribe to
the 'Draw Bridge' philosophy "Ah sorry its the wrong type of flange nut
theres nothing we can do for you". I see that kind of attitude every
day, yes its the wrong one, yes that makes the warranty void but its a
cop out people could help really but use it as an excuse not to. Thats
what 40 odd years has taught me anyway.
> Don't get me wrong:
> you're welcome to have personal opinions that are factually wrong, but
> don't go thinking that black is white and then try to use a zebra
> crossing ;)

You mustn't step on the black stripes you fall into the pit of
emptiness. :-)

AKA Peter Cannon

--
Regards