[Gllug] NHS opt out

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Jan 24 10:14:23 UTC 2007

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> I'm in the process of buying a house, I'm getting a mortgage, life
> insurance is not required for me to do so.

If your bank viewed your medical records and decided that you represented
a higher risk than just below average you probably would be required to
provide adequate insurance.

As it is can I ask what bank and what kind of mortgage does not require
adequate insurance cover for the mortgage?

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98