[Gllug] OSS Spam filtering, virus scanning email solutions

Mark Williams mark.666 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 08:02:07 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 03 Jan 2007 12:26, Matthew Thompson wrote:

> I asked if people could guide me to some alternative solutions for a
> specific task - not a general slagging off of how I currently have
> things setup.
>
> How can I create a small email system which I can easily keep secure but
> at the same time use to bypass the current antis-apm and anti-virus
> solution we're using.
>
> But thanks for the suggestions guys - I've just unsubscribed.

Surely, to find a better solution involves examining the faults in the present
one. I don't see how you can respond to this, other than just a list of
software, without doing so. I thought the list got as far as starting to look
at the issues & then this rather disrupted the chain of thought...

Hi Ho.

Mark

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk