[Gllug] 9 Vacancies

Leigh Mathieson leigh.mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 17:01:07 UTC 2007

Pro-Quest specializes in Open Source (mainly Development but also some
Systems Administration) recruitment & have *many* Clients *desperate* for
good Open Source people - I don't wish to take up too much space hence
here's a very brief synopsis of the most urgent roles we currently have:

1) Middleweight & Senior Linux / Perl / MySQL (Catalyst helpful not ess.)
Developer X2 + *Development Team Leader* - Location Surrey. Salary £38-45
(Developers) £42-50k (Team Lead) (Exciting bringing in-house all Dev work!)

2) Linux / Perl / MySQL / (AJAX helpful not ess) CGI/DBI/mod_perl Developer
(Middleweight or Senior) X2 + *Development Team Leader* + Technical
Architect + Project / Development Manager - Location Uxbridge (Near
Heathrow) - Salary £38-50K

3) Development Team Leader - Linux / Perl / MySQL - revolutionary Web2.0
Portal Development House (very high profile Clients eg Mercedes etc..)
Location Shoreditch. Central London. Salary £45K

4) 3 Central London based Corporates (ie City / EC1/2 based) Linux / MySQL /
Perl Developers - Sals circa £45K + Bens neg.

5) Eco-Friendly 'Green' Start-up - (close to many of your hearts?) - Web
Portal Development from scratch of a 'simple' (in stage 1 at least - more
tricky Development over time as the idea is proven..) - Web solution
offering *only* 'Sustainable' green products - (large product range) -
Client base already established - set to take off - good backing - £37.5k
(BUT) £40-45K (or more) when phase 1 is complete AND plus substantial share
options of course and the chance to develop something for the environment..
(Need someone *urgently*!)

6) Miscellaneous roles around the UK (I realize this is mainly London so I
won't go into detail) - but roles in Oxford (two @ £40-50K actually!),
Bristol, Brighton and abroad)

7) Linux / Python - 3 in London (some abroad) - £35-45K

8) Linux / PHP / MySQL - 4 in London - Salaries £35-45K

9) Linux 1-3rd Line Systems Administrator / Linux Server Support Engineer
(Anti-spam Software Development Co) based Watford / Bucks border - £25-31K

If you would like any more info on any of these or our other roles please
feel free to drop me an email! (CV very helpful & completely confidential)

Thankyou!

Leigh
leigh at pro-quest.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk