[Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 20 09:21:46 UTC 2007

On Sat 20 Jan, Mike Brodbelt wrote:

> I suppose you could consider BSE a result of bovine cannibalism -

   I suggest you look at these websites, which suggest a rather different
cause, and possible total government mishandling of the problem.

Mark Purdey's Organophosphate and BSE Page
http://www.purdeyenvironment.com/

Mark Purdey - Seeking the truth through Science
http://www.markpurdey.com/index.html

   There appears to be very strong evidence that the sudden emergence of BSE
was a result of a combination of pollutants and dangerous veterinary
practices.

--
Chris Bell