[Gllug] Browsing WiFi networks on Linux

Jason Johns jasonjjohns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 14:46:18 UTC 2007

I'd second KWifiManager - recently switched to it from NetworkManager.
The desktop icon links to a script that launches it as sudo (so no
need to enter a password to connect) and the window closes down when
connected. It's really unobtrusive and makes connecting to WiFi from
Linux (Ubuntu Edgy) smooth and easy..

ta

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk