[Gllug] Assistance Required - Web-based collaborative tools

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu Jul 26 10:32:11 UTC 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Pete Stean wrote:

> Hi all, does anyone know of any web-based collaborative tools (i.e. that
> allow discussion threads, document revisioning, voting etc. etc.) other
> than BaseCamp or SalesForce? We're using a new one called Huddle at the
> moment but it's really beginning to show it's limitations... does anyone
> know of alternatives that I could have a look at?

There are enormous numbers of different types of collaborative web
pubishing tools available each suited to different needs.

What do you actually need from it?

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk