[Gllug] Assistance Required - Web-based collaborative tools

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:14:09 UTC 2007

Jason, it needs to be web-based and hosted remotely so that people from
several different organisations with different access policies can get to
it. We need some way of tracking discussion threads, document revisioning
and so on. The stumbling block we've come across with what we're using at
the moment, Huddle, is that it doesn't allow "voting" so for instance if
someone posts up a document as a proposal and asks for votes the only way to
do it is rather clumsily - as I say we've used BaseCamp in the past...

Peter